We’re putting a $4,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Newsletter Plugins & Extensions on CodeCanyon. The type of newsletter plugins needed are those that allow you to create, send and track newsletter campaigns by sending bulk emails to your existing user database on WordPress, Joomla or Drupal. The newsletters that are sent need to look professional, easy to use and feature rich.
The first 10 WordPress, Drupal or Joomla newsletter plugins uploaded (and subsequently approved) each get $400 (with a maximum 2 prizes per author. Any combination of CMS). Authors can convert an existing WordPress item or a brand new WordPress item to Drupal or Joomla and double-up on prizes.
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: April 5, 2013
- Prizes: 10 winning files will get a share of $4,000 of prizes! 10 x $400 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 2 (any combination of themes or templates). Authors can convert an existing WordPress item or a brand new WordPress item to Drupal or Joomla and double-up on prizes.
- Closing Date: Friday June 28 2013 (12 p.m. Central US Time) or earlier should all prizes be claimed and verified.
- Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!
Files We’re Looking For:
We’ll be providing some tips on what could be included in your newsletter plugins in this forum thread. For now here are some items already on CodeCanyon that we consider to be good examples of newsletter plugins:
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal CodeCanyon upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on ThemeForest if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- Please post your entries in this thread, so we can keep track of all entries as they appear.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
Simple Summary of How To Enter
- Read our full Terms & Conditions
- Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
- First 10 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!
It’s as simple as that! The first 10 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify: