An Exclusive Series for Newsletter Subscribers
Are you a FreelanceSwitch Newsletter subscriber? If not, now’s the time to join! We’re running a fantastic series of articles, focused on how you can effectively and easily price your services.
We’ll be looking at topics such as hourly vs. fixed rates, assessing the competition, negotiation, and understanding the value of your work. Throughout the series, we’ll also be including some exclusive offers and discounts!
Read on to find out more, and see a sneak peek at first issue…
What the Series Covers
Here’s a quick overview of what this comprehensive series of articles will cover:
- What You Need to Consider When Setting Your Minimums
- Per Project, Per Hour and Per Something Else
- Running the Numbers on the Competition
- How Experience and Portfolio Translates Into Money
- Location, Geographic Arbitrage and What You’re Worth Where
- Negotiating Some Wiggle Room
- Your Personal Comfort Zone and Your Clients’
- Standing Firm on Your Work’s Value
See a Preview!
For every type of project you work on regularly, you need to have a clear idea of your price — but also how low you’re willing to go in terms of that price. We all like to think that we’re firm on price. The truth of the matter is that there are always situations when we’ll consider taking a lower rate.
In this first part of the series, we’ll look at what you need to consider when setting your minimum price. And how to stick to it!
If you’re already a FreelanceSwitch Newsletter subscriber, you don’t need to do anything. You should be receiving the first issue in the series soon. If you’re not subscribed yet, you can sign up here!
N.B. If you decide you don’t want to receive updates at any point, we make it really easy to unsubscribe.