We’re putting a $2,500 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Apple Motion Templates on VideoHive. The first 25 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Apple Motion Templates category each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: September 7, 2012
- Prizes: 25 winning files will get a share of $2,500 of prizes! 25 x $100 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: October 31, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!
Files We’re Looking For:
- Apple Motion Templates
- Please see our Apple Motion technical guidelines.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal VideoHive upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on VideoHive if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
Simple Summary of How To Enter
- Read our full Terms & Conditions
- Submit your item to the Apple Motion Templates category on VideoHive.
- Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
- First 25 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!
It’s as simple as that! The first 25 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify: