We’re putting a $2,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – WordPress Calendars on CodeCanyon. The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the WordPress Calendars category each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $100 per author).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: May 17, 2012
- Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $2,000 of prizes! 20 x $100 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: June 28, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For:
- WordPress Calendars
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal CodeCanyon upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on CodeCanyon if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify: