We’re putting a $10,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Joomla Templates on ThemeForest and Joomla Plugins on CodeCanyon.
- The first 30 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to ThemeForest each get $250 (with a maximum of 4 files or $1,000 per author).
- The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to CodeCanyon each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author).
We are also awarding 2 extra prizes:
- $250 EXTRA for the best template submitted to this specific event.
- $250 EXTRA for the best plugin submitted to to this specific event.
- The Envato marketplace community will be invited to vote to decide on the best template and best plugin. This will be via a separate announcement following the conclusion of this Most Wanted event.
Examples of What We’re Looking For
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: May 1, 2012
- Prizes: 50 winning files will get a share of $10,000 of prizes! “Cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per ThemeForest Author: 4
- Maximum Prizes per CodeCanyon Author: 3
- Authors can potentially win a maximum combined total of 7 prizes ($1,300) if submitting to both marketplaces.
- Closing Date: June 29, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For: Joomla Templates and Joomla Plugins/Extensions/Modules. All submissions MUST be 2.5 compatible to be considered eligible for this event.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Each author can win a MAXIMUM of 4 prizes for ThemeForest and 3 prizes for CodeCanyon ($1,300).
- All Joomla templates and all Joomla plugins must be 2.5 compatible.
- Normal ThemeForest & CodeCanyon upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on ThemeForest and/or CodeCanyon if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
- Joomla Templates MUST be submitted to CMS > Joomla on ThemeForest.
- Joomla Plugins MUST be submitted to Plugins > Joomla on CodeCanyon.
It’s as simple as that! The first 50 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
Looking to start your own Joomla community? Check out these great JomSocial Templates