We’re putting a $1,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Bootstrap Skins on CodeCanyon. The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Bootstrap Skins category each get $50 (with a maximum of 3 files or $150 per author).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: October 15, 2012
- Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $1,000 of prizes! 20 x $50 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: November 16, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!
Files We’re Looking For:
- Bootstrap Skins
- We need you to create and submit customized Bootstrap CSS files. Please see our submission requirements in our KnowledgeBase.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal CodeCanyon upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on CodeCanyon if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
- Skins > Bootstrap
- PLEASE NOTE: This category will ONLY be visible to authors initially. Once several items have been submitted and approved to the category we will officially launch the category and make it visible to everyone including customers. We do this to prevent launching empty categories.
Simple Summary of How To Enter
- Read our full Terms & Conditions
- Submit your item to the Bootstrap Skins category on CodeCanyon.
- Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
- First 20 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify: