We’re putting a $2000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Low Poly Trees on 3DOcean. The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the 3DModels > Plants > Trees category each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: March 1, 2012
- Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $2,000 of prizes! 20 x $100 “cash” (payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers).
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: March 22, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For: Low Poly Trees
- File Requirements:
- 1,000 polygons or fewer per tree
- EACH submission must contain 3 variations of the same tree. A “variation” can be something as subtle as a branch variation or a variation for 3 different seasons of the year.
- Must contain materials
- Can be any format but MUST include an .obj version too.
- Where Files Should be Submitted: 3DModels > Plants > Trees
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify: