It’s been a week of milestones. First GraphicRiver passed the 20,000 item mark, followed closely by Creattica surpassing 10,000 items. To Jeffrey’s delight, Nettuts+ has attracted over 80,000 subscribers—we seemed to hover around the high 70K for months! Then this weekend the marketplaces combined rapidly overtook the massive 100,000 item mark. Details after the jump!
Here are the highlights from Envato Notes this week:
- Check Out Our New Rockable eBook: Freelance Confidential
- Creattica Surpasses 10,000 Featured Designs
- Presentation at Dev Ops Melbourne March 2011
- Use Vector Stock Helper to Prepare Your Illustrator Files for the Marketplace
- Freebie Friday: Free Resources for Freelancers Roundup
- Do the Marketplace Managers Eat Their Own Dog Food?